Nordic Account Executive – Enterprise Sales
Based in Denmark, Sweden or Norway
Nexcom A/S is a Danish fast growing software company listed on First North Nasdaq in January 2021. Software as a Service (SaaS) company Nexcom develops and delivers software platforms which automate and improve customer service operations for primarily large B2C companies. Nexcom’s approach is based on harnessing the strengths of cutting-edge technologies such as software robots, machine-learning and AI combined with a practical and pragmatic mindset developed through many years’ experience from leading global organizations. Following success in North America, Nexcom is now expanding their business across Europe.
Nexcom’s goal is to create an organization of smart, ambitious, “A” players, committed to the mission and focused on winning.
A key focus of this organizational expansion is growth through new customers..
Nexcom offers an innovative environment where you will be provided the tools and resources to sell the entire Customer Platform (E Tray, Reveal CX/User Insights and Nextgen) to the Contact Center industry. You will be highly independent, enjoying client-facing interactions and have a deep understanding of account planning. You will need to be innovative, creative and always looking to drive the sales forward.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, located in in UK, the Nordic Account Executive will be covering Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
- You will learn Nexcom´s products, platform and value proposition.
- Exceed quarterly / annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Nexcom´s solutions into commercial accounts within Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland .
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Deeply understand the customer business goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity and build the bridge between IT and Line of business.
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
Who you are
You have excellent customer and market orientation in software and subscription services. You have demonstrated success in ensuring that customers successfully adopt and realize value from subscription software and services. In addition, you excel at identifying new opportunities to expand the relationship with your clients.
- You should have a solid track record in selling Software solutions in the Nordics.
- Experience leading Customer Experience transformation work or Customer Success programs in large international organizations.
- Strong track record of sales experience as an individual contributor.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience building trusted relationships and influencing others (executive audiences).
- Proven success in leading complex cross-functional projects through governance and stakeholder mapping.
- Fluency in English and additional a Scandinavian languages is required.
Mindset & Approach
- Ambition and hunger to overachieve
- Highly empathetic with the ability to understand and adapt to individual motivations
- Able to think strategically and execute tactically
- A strong interest in changing the world with technology
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trust across internal and customer stakeholders
- Curious and challenging
- Authentic and humble
What’s in it for you
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth.
- World-class training & development.
- Opportunity to overachieve
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
Countless poor customer service experiences have diluted what everyone should dare to expect. The bar has been lowered too far and this is wrong. Nexcom has therefore set out to make hyper convenient customer service the new standard for customer service across all industries.
Their integrated, secure and scalable software platforms enable their clients to seamlessly manage all relevant customer touchpoints including call centers, chat, web, mobile, social, e-mail and even fax. Through their dashboards and advanced analytics, clients are empowered to streamline and optimize the customer service experience for prospects, clients, partners and other target audiences.
Nexcom welcome all and is providing individuals with an incredible opportunity to join them at the start of their international journey.
Applying for the position is easy. Simply fill out an online application form and we will have the information we need in the first place.
Of course, we guarantee you full confidentiality throughout the application process. The confidentiality is fully applicable, regardless of whether you are employed by one of our clients or not.
|Job location||DK, SE or NO|