Regional Sales Director – Enterprise Sales
Based in UK
Nexcom A/S is a Danish fast growing software company listed on First North Nasdaq in January 2021. Software as a Service (SaaS) company Nexcom develops and delivers software platforms which automate and improve customer service operations for primarily large B2C companies. Nexcom’s approach is based on harnessing the strengths of cutting-edge technologies such as software robots, machine-learning and AI combined with a practical and pragmatic mindset developed through many years’ experience from leading global organizations. Following success in North America, Nexcom is now expanding their business across Europe.
Nexcom’s goal is to create an organization of smart, ambitious, “A” players, committed to the mission and focused on winning.
A key focus of this organizational expansion is growth through new customers..
Reporting to the COO in Norway, the Regional Sales Director role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Nexcom’s “Customer Experience” organization focusing on rapidly building the business while leading and coaching a team of Account Executives across Europe.
It is vital that you can hit the ground running, so whilst previous management experience is important, you have a great sales track record of solution software selling and ideally with Salesforce products in a high-volume SaaS environment or ‘Contact Center industry’.
Culture fit is also critical, so you will also need to show the right characteristics, mindset and potential for personal growth.
Mindset & Approach
- Ambitious and a desire to overachieve
- Highly empathetic with the ability to understand and adapt to individual motivations
- Able to think strategically and execute tactically
- A strong interest in changing the world with technology
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trust internally and with customer stakeholders
- Curious and challenging
- Authentic and humble
Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding and experience of selling software solutions
- Strong track record of cloud sales experience as an individual contributor and/or manager
- Coaching experience and talent management capabilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of budgeting, and forecasting
- Proven success of working within a highly matrixed organization
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Previous Sales Methodology training and CRM experience
- Fluent in English is required, additional European languages is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Some Of Your Main Responsibilities And Deliverables Will Include
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions
- Ensure forecast hygiene and accuracy
- Maintain a balanced pipeline of opportunities
- Hire the best people in the market
- Coach and develop your team of account executives
- Lead the sector planning and review process
- Develop and nurture a network of internal stakeholders
- Generate new ideas to improve overall business performance
What’s In It For You
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth.
- World class training & development.
- Opportunity to overachieve
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
Countless poor customer service experiences have diluted what everyone should dare to expect. The bar has been lowered to far and this is wrong. Nexcom has therefore set out to make hyper convenient customer service the new standard for customer service across all industries.
Their integrated, secure and scalable software platforms enable their clients to seamlessly manage all relevant customer touchpoints including call centers, chat, web, mobile, social, e-mail and even fax. Through their dashboards and advanced analytics, clients are empowered to streamline and optimize the customer service experience for prospects, clients, partners and other target audiences.
Nexcom is welcome all and is providing individuals with an incredible opportunity to join them at the start of their international journey.
Applying for the position is easy. Simply fill out an online application form and we will have the information we need in the first place.
Of course, we guarantee you full confidentiality throughout the application process. The confidentiality is fully applicable, regardless of whether you are employed by one of our clients or not.