As Business Development Manager for IQVIA MedTech, you will be an integrated part of the Nordic go to market team and engage in close connection with the Solutions Specialists as well as the global MedTech team, where you will oversee the sales growth in the Nordics.
You will engage with accounts across the Nordic countries to understand their needs and proactively identify solutions in the IQVIA portfolio to support their commercial success.
The position is a new role, and you will be able to proactively shape the position and drive sales towards new as well as existing accounts.
- Responsible of Sales across Nordic focusing on Denmark and Sweden.
- Drive direct sales and achieve growth and revenue targets for the MedTech accounts through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Develop and improve sales opportunities by evaluating products, services, and technical support, recommending new and customized approaches and packages to potential accounts.
- Participates with the Nordic Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists to establish account/business strategies.
- Interface and develop relationships with MedTech clients at all levels
- Identifies potential partnerships between MedTech and Healthcare bodies with IQVIA services as a catalyst.
- Communicate with clients throughout the customer lifecycle and drive periodic account review with existing clients.
- Create account plans in which customer needs and requirements are translated into specific strategy and actions per account as part of the operational plan of the sales group
- Collaborates with go-to-market teams to target and qualify opportunities.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecast for the Nordic accounts.
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to the Nordic Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists. This to strengthen industry specific offerings and capture additional business opportunities.
- Proactively strengthen in-depth knowledge of the IQVIA MedTech solutions and its application within a client’s enterprise.
- Create and presents client proposals that result in winning sales, including take proactive role in contract negotiations and closing.
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities and solutions to the broader MedTech market.
- Follows up on delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
May have or develop leadership responsibility with less experienced go-to-market people.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Strong experience in the healthcare IT environment in the Nordics is preferred
- A successful previous experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of a client’s organization.
- Experience in building and executing sales & account strategy
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 7 years of related selling experience in or to the MedTech industry
- Profound knowledge of key marketplace issues/challenges for the MedTech and preferably also Generic industry knowledge
- Insight in the Nordic Healthcare system and their buying patterns towards MedTech
- High level of inclusion and professional customer first mindset
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages is preferred
- Availability to travel across Nordics countries
- Self-motivated with drive and enthusiasm
- Trustworthy and an excellent team-worker
- Creative and innovative in your approach to problem solving
- Value selling and negotiating skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work remotely
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an
Do You know IQVIA?
IQVIA is world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytic and human expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. IQVIA serve and enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes. IQVIA has more than 70,000+ employees in over 100 countries and is located in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Approx. 500 Nordic based employees help authorities, interest groups, pharmacies, hospitals, and companies in the pharmaceutical industry and MedTech to gain new insights and in-depth knowledge.
In the first step, we assess candidates’ background. The candidates who match the job profile best will be invited to an interview. As a candidate you will be introduced to the job and company and we ask detailed questions about your background.
In the second step the best matching candidates meets our client. At the meeting, we go further in depth with the position, company and your background.
In the third step, the best matching candidates are invited to a test interview. Before the meeting you will be asked to fill in two types of test, partly a skill test and partly a personality test – both online. We discuss your personal qualities for the job and gets subsequently – with your permission – references from previous jobs
In the fourth step the best candidates are invited to a final meeting with our client. Before the final candidate is choosen you will meet your future manager again and maybe a small wider group of people in the company,
Applying for the position is easy. Simply fill out the online application form and we will have the information we need in the first place.
Of course, we guarantee you full confidentiality throughout the application process. The confidentiality is fully applicable, regardless of whether you are employed by one of our clients or not.