Country Manager – Orkla House Care
Our client is a leading international supplier of branded consumer goods to the grocery, out-of home, specialised retail, pharmacy and bakery sectors.
The Nordic and Baltic regions and selected countries in Central Europe are the main markets.
There are approx. 18,000 employees worldwide and 12 employees in Orkla House Care Denmark. The Group’s turnover in 2018 was DKK 30,6 billion.
As Country Manager for the Danish Operations you will act both as Sales Director and Site Manager where the main objectives are further strengthening the market position and growth in Denmark. The Country Manager is responsible for the DK’s P&L.
The company is organized as a matrix organization with several stakeholders outside of the Danish market. The Country Manager, who reports to the Regional Commercial Director, needs to ensure effective local operations and as well ensure the proper implementation of strategy and objectives.
You will maintain existing customer base and develop sales to existing and new chains / partners.
Also, you will take responsibility for development projects in consultation with Marketing & Innovation and Supply Chain.
You will have people leadership responsibilities for Sales, KAM and Customer Service and a dotted responsibility for Finance and Marketing, including continuous development and coaching of employees in DK.
- Minimum 5 years of senior management experience.
- Sales management and practical sales experience from retail / consumer markets with large national retailers, including a proven track record in creating profitable growth in a highly competitive business environment.
- Proven ability to develop, empower, drive and motivate employees to deliver outstanding results.
- Strong drive for quality-based operationalization and ensuring implementation of strategies and plans.
- Knowledge of economics and accounting practices and principles.
- Preferably management experience from organisational change processes.
- Relevant education, preferably on Master’s level but relevant experience and right personal attitude is more important.
- Excellent collaborative abilities, team oriented and empowering in relation to new ideas/ world class practice and enthusiasm.
- Goal- and solution oriented, innovative, proactive and inspiring.
- Continuous Improvement and flexibility oriented.
- Structured and well organized.
- Strong analytical ability; Complex Problem Solving and critical thinking.
- Negotiation skills.
- Fluent in Danish and English oral and written.
- 25-50 travelling days pr. year primarily the Nordics and UK.
For further information, please contact Partner Rikke Pihl on +45 70 20 33 02.
Please apply through this website and attach your application and CV in English. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
It is easy to apply for a position at ADVANZ. You just fill out our online application form and then we have the information we need in the first place. We guarantee you obviously full confidentiality throughout the application process. Confidentiality is fully applied whether you are employed by one of our clients or not.
Please be aware that we return the reply to the e-mail address that you type in the form.
|Job location||Ishøj / Vallensbæk|
I første trin vurderer vi kandidaternes baggrund. De kandidater, der matcher jobprofilen bedst, inviteres til samtale. Som kandidat introduceres du til job og virksomhed, og vi spørger uddybende ind til din baggrund.
I andet trin møder de bedst matchende kandidater vores kunde, herunder typisk den kommende leder til stillingen. På mødet går vi yderligere i dybden med stilling, virksomhed og din baggrund.
I tredje trin inviteres de bedst matchende kandidater til testinterview. Som kandidat udfylder du før mødet 2 typer test, dels en færdighedstest og dels en personlighedstest – begge dele online. Vi går tæt på dine personlige egenskaber i forhold til jobbet og henter efterfølgende – med din tilladelse – referencer hos tidligere arbejdspladser
Vi indstiller i fjerde trin de bedst egnede kandidater, som inviteres til et afsluttende møde med vores kunde. Du vil som kandidat møde din kommende leder igen og måske en lidt bredere personkreds i virksomheden, inden der tages endelig beslutning om ansættelse.