Growing tech company
Our client has decided not to reveal company name. If you are a qualified candidate the company name will be disclosed to you after signing an NDA.
You will be based in the Copenhagen office and will have a close working relationship with the CEO. You will become part of a modern working environment working across borders.
In this role you will consistently provide timely and accurate analyses of financial data, including economic trends and financial reports, further managing the outsourced accounting team in both Europe and the US. The role includes financial reporting to both Board, Executive and Operational Management, including statutory filling, financial forecasting and risk management. This position is part of the Management Team reporting to the CEO
Role and responsibilities:
- Build and develop strategic, effective, and trusted working relationships with senior executives and all internal and external partners
- Provide strategic and operational insight
- Assist on new initiatives, acquisitions and projects, as required
- Represent the organization, as necessary, particularly in matters related to financial operational concerns
- Ensure that appropriate policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures are maintained
To be successful in this role, you have 5-10 years of experience leading a Finance Function, preferably within an international group and have demonstrated strong competencies within the finance disciplines. Preferably, part of your experience derives from a technology environment.
You deliver a strong sense of urgency and drive, create an environment of accountability for meeting the organization’s strategic objectives. You create structure from ambiguity and have the ability to see and articulate the big picture outside of just the finance function – you are someone who influence and support stakeholders internally and outside the company, and communicate with impact and integrity, “understanding the business” and translating complex issues in a simple, straightforward way.
The ideal candidate:
- Has knowledge of both Danish and international accounting standards especially IFRS and US GAAP
- Has experience with global consolidation of reports and financials
- Is a ‘life-long’ learner with demonstrated experience in setting the vision, building, leading, and motivating large, global teams
- Demonstrate a high level of situational self-awareness to listen, take advice and foster an environment focused on achieving results
- Demonstrate a high-degree of data-centric analytical thinking and creativity, and establishment of strategic partnerships
Applying for the position is easy. Simply fill out the online application form and we will have the information we need in the first place.
Of course, we guarantee you full confidentiality throughout the application process. The confidentiality is fully applicable, regardless of whether you are employed by one of our clients or not.
|Job location||Copenhagen area|
I første trin vurderer vi kandidaternes baggrund. De kandidater, der matcher jobprofilen bedst, inviteres til samtale. Som kandidat introduceres du til job og virksomhed, og vi spørger uddybende ind til din baggrund.
I andet trin møder de bedst matchende kandidater vores kunde, herunder typisk den kommende leder til stillingen. På mødet går vi yderligere i dybden med stilling, virksomhed og din baggrund.
I tredje trin inviteres de bedst matchende kandidater til testinterview. Som kandidat udfylder du før mødet 2 typer test, dels en færdighedstest og dels en personlighedstest – begge dele online. Vi går tæt på dine personlige egenskaber i forhold til jobbet og henter efterfølgende – med din tilladelse – referencer hos tidligere arbejdspladser
Vi indstiller i fjerde trin de bedst egnede kandidater, som inviteres til et afsluttende møde med vores kunde. Du vil som kandidat møde din kommende leder igen og måske en lidt bredere personkreds i virksomheden, inden der tages endelig beslutning om ansættelse.