HR Programme Deployment Consultant – Leading Global Company
Our client is a leading global company.
Reporting to the HR Operation Manager you will be the coordinating link between development and the business. Your primary task will be to own and define the process to drive efficient and Learning & Development programme deployment towards regions and countries. Additionally, you will enable regional deployment of global programs.
You will proactively engage with local business partners and training coordinators to ensure commitment and ownership.
You will act as ‘train the trainer’ in programme deployment and build capabilities in regions/countries to enable sustainable local programme deployment.
Moreover, you will support the deliver process by contributing to solve 1st line inquires to P&C Operations and advisory towards managers and employees.
Furthermore, you will assist by managing invitations, information and bookings, preparation and on-site coordination as well as training programme evaluation, diplomas and training records.
Required expertise and qualifications
- You have profound knowledge and experience with best practices within Training Programme Deployment
- You have strong programme management skills
- You are in the possession of excellent capabilities within stakeholder management
- You have strong communication skills both orally and written to ensure engaging change communication.
- You have an inherent capability and interest in how to motivate people and how to drive change management.
- You are experienced and have knowledge about how to develop capabilities in other people.
- You are also experienced with 1st line support processes and how to handle incoming requests efficiently
- Fluent in English is a must.
- You are experienced working with SharePoint.
- You have a strong customer and service orientation.
- You have capabilities regarding stakeholder management, including the ability to prioritize different business needs.
- You have skills concerning project coordination, sense for details and urgency of timelines.
- You have a genuine drive to optimize services, solutions and processes to enable efficiency and strengthen customer satisfaction.
- Your ability to strengthen employer relation and to build relations to business stakeholders across regions and different locations is a must.
Apply now in English
It is easy to apply for a position at ADVANZ. You just fill out our online application form and then we have the information we need in the first place. We guarantee you obviously full confidentiality throughout the application process. Confidentiality is fully appplied whether you are employed by one of our clients or not.
|Job location||Greater Copenhagen|
I første trin vurderer vi kandidaternes baggrund. De kandidater, der matcher jobprofilen bedst, inviteres til samtale. Som kandidat introduceres du til job og virksomhed, og vi spørger uddybende ind til din baggrund.
I andet trin møder de bedst matchende kandidater vores kunde, herunder typisk den kommende leder til stillingen. På mødet går vi yderligere i dybden med stilling, virksomhed og din baggrund.
I tredje trin inviteres de bedst matchende kandidater til testinterview. Som kandidat udfylder du før mødet 2 typer test, dels en færdighedstest og dels en personlighedstest – begge dele online. Vi går tæt på dine personlige egenskaber i forhold til jobbet og henter efterfølgende – med din tilladelse – referencer hos tidligere arbejdspladser
Vi indstiller i fjerde trin de bedst egnede kandidater, som inviteres til et afsluttende møde med vores kunde. Du vil som kandidat møde din kommende leder igen og måske en lidt bredere personkreds i virksomheden, inden der tages endelig beslutning om ansættelse.